|Holiday sales 20% off all products during Nov25- Dec 2nd.|
These items will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
Anxiety is considered one of most common mental health issues in the world.
You are not alone if you experience it, especially in the fast-paced demanding world nowadays.
It seems that everyone has experienced more or less of anxiety at some point in life.
Anxiety has become the number one mental health issue in North America. It's estimated that one third of the North American adult population experiences anxiety issues according to Anxiety Centre.
Here are other facts can not be ignored:
1.Almost 40% Americans are more anxious than they were at this time last year according to Time Magazine.
2. Anxiety affects 40 million adults in America that counts 18% of the population every year according to Anxiety and Depression Association of America.
3. Anxiety and depression It’s common for someone with an anxiety disorder to also suffer from depression or vice versa. Nearly 50% diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
4. Some experts estimate this number much higher to approximately 30% because many people don't seek help, are misdiagnosed, or don't know they have issues with anxiety.
Here are Refresh’s holistic ways of stress- and anxiety-response coping mechanisms:
1. Ease anxious thoughts. Understand that all emotions are impermanent. All emotion comes and goes.
2. Reflect and think on some your unique qualities, feel good about yourself. Be kind to your body and mind.
3. Take a walk can help anxiety release.
4. Learn how to live powerfully in the present moment.
5. Talk to someone you trust, and brings you good energy and vibes.
6. Take a moment, breathe in and breathe out.
8. Lie down or listen to relaxing music.
How CBD helps to combats Anxiety
1. CBD and serotonin:
5-HT1A is one of serotonin receptors and has the strongest impact in anxiety. CBD binds to 5-HT1A.
2. CBD Impacts the limbic system which is the part of brain that controls emotions. CBD stimulates neurotransmitter systems and neural regeneration to moderate anxiety.
CBD facilitates the process of generating new neurons, make new connections between neurons, and grow our brain. In opposite, chronic stress and anxiety damage neurons and shrink brain.
CBD Impacts the limbic system which is the part of brain that controls emotions.
3. Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, however only 37% receive treatments and have proper ways to deal with it.
Recently Bloomberg reports that Patients Turn to CBD for comfort as access becomes more widespread.
It will take effort and time to heal the damage because chronic stress and anxiety can rewired your brain. However, your brain neurons can be rebuilt faster if you actively help yourself to practice good habits and self-care rituals.
4. CBD and Endocannabinoids Your body naturally produces cannabinoids that are throughout your body and brain. CBD can boost production of endocannabinoids.
You could enjoy and integrated these CBD products at home or at office:
1. CBD lemon balm: rub it on for a smoother day. Perhaps you are stressed, overwhelmed, anxious with meetings and deadlines at work or in life. Apply this lemon citrus scent CBD nourishing balm in between to soften and relief tension. It is a must-have item at your office or in your purse to help beat anxiety, find your focus and feel the best.
It is formulated to create a calm sensation, and third party lab-tested to ensure purity and potency.
A blend of Lemon Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil makes you feel that you walk out the tense stressful situation and walk in a meditation centre.
200mg Cannabidiol (CBD) with zero THC are organically sustainably grown and American-made hemp extract. As many people understand more crucial benefits of hemp extracted CBD, daily applications and uses seem integrated seeminglessly in our hectic life. The therapeutic botanical CBD has many successful case studies on mood boosting, keep calm, enhance sleep and so on.
The nourishing ingredients such as Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter are designed to be made together with other botanicals to achieve most optimal results.
Where can I begin with all the amazing benefits on taking a bath?! Soak yourself in a bath is essential to a good quality of life and a big part of self-care routine.
Not only a warm bath can be excellent for you mind, body and soul, better yet, CBD Dead Sea Bath make it to most luxurious and most effective.
Our 8oz jar contains 100mg CBD with zero THC. As same as Lemon CBD balm, CBD in all our bath salts are 100% grown and made in USA.
Refresh’s luxurious bath salt line is designed to holistically nourish body + mind. Dead Sea salt is considered the best bath salt in the world, infused with premium hemp extract Cannabidiol (CBD) + most desired scented essential oils, custom designed for top performing therapeutic self-care wellness.
Another item for instant pick me up and helps feel better. A secret aroma garden on-the-go. Studies indicate that inhale essential oils can instantly help to unwind and relax. A little holistic natural trick can provide fresh, uplifting, Restorative effects and benefits.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I think we all can agree, coming up with a self care routine during these crazy times has become a must. From trying to do my own nails, eyebrows, and hair, I can confidently tell you that I have failed miserably at all three of these things. However, one thing that I did right during this pandemic is test out microneedling.
Discover CBD wellness essentials to strengthen immunity, stay healthy while staying home this winter. Refresh CBD products such as CBD bath salts, CBD room spray, CBD oil, CBD aroma rollerball and other best CBD products near you make the awesome holiday gifts for yourself or family.